JPMedics Kumo Massage Chair
The JPMedics Kumo Massage Chair is a Japanese made massage chair with 4D massage roller with an advanced L-Track. Unlike most Japanese massage chairs, The Kumo also features Zero Gravity Recline and Reflexology Foot Rollers. Combined with expertly choreographed massage programming, heated knee therapy, and touchscreen tablet design for easy access to massage functions and adjustments.
Kumo Massage Chair Features
L-Track Technology – Many massage chair claim full body massage, however the JPMedics Kumo’s enhanced 48 inch L-track gives wider coverage and reaches more points. Invigorating neck, shoulder, mid-back, and lower-back massage is available via the L-track coverage. Leg and foot massage is facilitated within the “footrest” portion of the chair, which comes with sole massage rollers and airbags for compression.
4D Heated Rollers – The JPMedics Kumo is a definite improvement in traditional massage chairs. It is the first of its kind to provide deep tissue, heated, spine-focused, human-like massages. The 4D thermal rollers protrude 3 inches deep and travel 1.5 inches apart, to accurately massage the spine and specific acupuncture points. Heat is dispersed from the massage rollers themselves to simulate a real pair of warm hands massaging your body.
Advanced Back Scanning Sensor – The JPMedics Kumo massage chair is equipped with the high-performance A.R.M. microprocessor. This combined with sensors built into the massage chair cause it to respond quickly and accurately, and adjust intensity levels in real time at the specific spot and desired strength and intensity.
Heated Knee Therapy – The Kumo is the world’s first massage chair with 3D Knee Technology. It combines air compression and heat therapy to massage your knees. Strategically-fitted thermal airbags adjust to your height for a more targeted massage experience. To massage your full leg, Kumo travels down to your lower calves with a simple press of a button.
Air Compression Massage – 64 strategically placed air bags are located throughout the chair to inflate & deflate. Compression helps the body physically & mentally relax. Will help you be calm, content, & happy.
Zero Gravity – Zero Gravity recline is a must have on any massage chair. The backrest reclines while the ottoman raises up to about or above your heart level. This position helps to decompress your spine and allows for a deeper and better massage.
Voice Activation – The JPMedics Kumo massage chair is now equipped with voice activation. Over 30+ voice commands available using Alexa or Google Assistant. Easily control power, chair doctor, switch programs, control massage strength, and more.
There are 12 automatic programs with the JPMedics Kumo Massage Chair.
- Stretch – This massage will stretch your legs and back with a combination of gentle tapping, rolling, and air compression.
- Demo – This massage will quickly demonstrate all of the massage features in 5 minutes.
- Spine Care – This massage will focus on your lower back with a deep massage that includes air compression.
- Gentle – This massage will slowly move up and down your back with gentle tapping, ﬁnishing with a relaxing shoulder massage.
- Joint Care – This massage will focus on your feet and legs using fast, intense pressure as well as soothing your back with kneading rollers.
- Relax – A program designed to provide a mild massage that is great for deep relaxation, best used before going to sleep.
- Swedish – This massage will focus on your neck down to glutes in the beginning then ﬁnish with a soothing rocking motion.
- Vigorous – This massage will combine vigorous tapping on your lower back, and an air massage focused on your thighs and legs.
- Thai – A program designed to relax tense muscles using Thai styled techniques that helps with an improvement of the immunity systems, pain relief, and blood circulation.
- Japanese – This massage will focus on your mid-back and upper shoulders with a deep tissue massage using the shiatsu technique that will create an acupressure eﬀect.
- Chinese – This massage will focus on your entire back while also massaging your legs and feet.
- Balinese – This massage will focus on your back and spine using fast, ultra kneading and tapping techniques.
Kumo Massage Chair Review
Kumo Additional Features
Advanced Reflexology – Kumo has tri-action foot rollers that use two levels of shiatsu foot rolling combined with immersive air pressure massage to create deep tissue foot massage.
Space Saving Design – The JPMedics Kumo fits in all types of rooms, on all kinds of surfaces. Traditionally, massage chairs take up much space, especially when reclining. Most chairs require about two and a half feet of space behind the backrest for a full recline. The Kumo’s base slides forward when reclining, to save space in your home. This chair requires only five inches of space behind the backrest at any given position.
Custom Massage Mode – This feature is pretty unique to the JPMedics Kumo massage chair. First, you select the areas you want to be massaged, such as Neck and Shoulder, Back, Lumbar, Buttocks, Arm, Knee, Leg, and foot. Then you select your massage actions such as Knead, Tap, Swedish, Clap, Shiatsu, and Rolling. Now you have created a custom massage just for exactly what you need.
Power Recline and Ottoman – At the touch of a button, you are able to recline the back rest or raise the ottoman to find the perfect position for your massage.
Design – The smallest details can make the biggest impact. That was JPMedic’s philosophy for crafting the Kumo. This sophisticated massage chair is as stunning on the inside as it is on the outside. From its supple PU leather to its aluminum and plated accents, the Kumo’s signature trim stirs the senses before touching the dial to begin a massage.
Chromotherapy and Bluetooth Speakers – Kumo features patterned chromotherapy LED light therapy in seven modes to uplift your mood, increase your metabolism, and promote detoxification. Surround sound Bluetooth speakers easily connect to your smart phone or other smart device, for music therapy and added relaxation.
Touch Screen Tablet Remote – Adding only what’s needed and removing the rest is a traditional Japanese design approach and is the inspiration for the simplified interface that controls the Kumo massage chair. With a tap on the seven-inch touchscreen control panel, you can switch between English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese. Kumo’s easy-to-use wired-touch pad controls the chair’s massage functions, allows for saved custom massages, and even displays what features your current massage is using.
Quick Access Buttons and Intensity Dial – Quickly adjust the intensity of your massage at the touch of your finger or the dial. The buttons give you access to the intensity of the air compression while the dial adjusts the intensity of the massage roller on your back.
Dimensions and Warranty
Dimensions Upright: 62.2″ L x 33.1″ W x 47.6″ H
Dimensions Reclined: 77.2″ L x 33.1″ W x 41.3″ H
User Height Range: 5’0″ – 6’2″
Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.