Synca Wellness Hisho Massage Chair
Experience total body tension melting heated massage in the Hisho by Synca Wellness. The Hisho uses advanced long rail SL-Track massage technology that delivers a superior lower back, glute, and sciatic focused massage while still delivering the deep tissue relief you need throughout the rest of the back, including your neck and shoulders.
Synca does this by carefully engineering the SL Track system to optimize the quality of massage by following the natural curvature of your back and hips from neck to buttocks while continuously delivering massage. This is done by gently curving the frame in at meticulously calculated angles near the neck and lumbar region while extending the frame underneath the seat to reach the glutes. This ensures you receive the largest coverage area of massage possible while also maintaining the highest quality of massage.
The Hisho’s full body compression system makes sure that no part of your body is missed, it’s unique high-rise calf airbags even provide massage coverage in the knees. The Hisho’s advanced massage technology and zero gravity therapy will leave you relaxed and feeling like you’re sitting on a cloud, try yours today.
Hisho Massage Chair Features
SL-Track with 2D Quad Style Rollers – The 2D quad style roller mechanism of the Synca Hisho massage chair optimizes the quality of massage; The roller follows the natural curvature of your back and hips from neck to buttocks while continuously delivering a massage. This SL Track ensures the most extensive coverage area of massage possible while also maintaining the highest quality of massage.
Body Scan Technology – The advanced body scan technology of the Synca Hisho measures the length and curvature of your spine, tuning the perfect massage to fit you when you sit in the chair.
Zero Gravity Recline – Zero Gravity is neutral when you are reclined, so your back and legs are slightly elevated, leaving your knees positioned slightly above your heart. The Zero Gravity position cradles the body and supports the spine reducing pressure on the disks in the back, allowing them to relax and decompress.
Reflexology Foot Massage – With the Hisho, you are treated with a kneading reflexology massage with the foot rollers under your feet. The foot massage helps to reduce swelling and tight muscles in the arches of your feet after a long day on your feet.
Air Compression Massage – The Synca Hisho massage chair delivers a compression massage experience with airbags located at the shoulders, arms, calves, and feet. The air compression massage will treat your whole body, leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Choose from 3 massage intensities.
Heat Therapy – The built-in carbon fiber lumbar heaters provide soothing heat therapy around the waist, helping to increase blood circulation and soften stiff muscles.
The Synca Hisho massage chair offers 6 automatic programs to find your perfect massage. Manual massage is ideal for targeted specific areas with whole, partial, and point massage.
- Full Body Massage: A perfect blend of every massage technique delivering relaxation from your head to your toes.
- Boost Massage: Uses a combination of deep tissue massage, stretch, and compression therapy to reduce muscle tension, promote fluid exchange, and stimulate blood flow.
- Vigor Massage: Relaxing kneading massage loosens muscles and reduces stiffness, getting you ready for your day.
- Relief Massage: Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles from the neck and shoulder to the lower back.
- Therapy: Promotes muscle recovery post-workout by using kneading and shiatsu techniques to reduce stiffness and stimulate blood flow.
- Night Massage: A relaxing, gentle, and smooth kneading massage that releases a days’ tension coupled with soft compression, you’ll be ready for a good nights’ sleep.
The Hisho utilizes 6 types of massage techniques to deliver a therapeutic massage from your neck down to your glutes.
- Kneading: A circular figure 8 massage that grips and pulls the muscle – Ideal for muscles in the neck & shoulder, the lower back, and glutes.
- Knocking: A slow penetrating deep tissue percussive tap – Ideal to break up deep knots in the back.
- Sync: A circular figure 8 of gripping, pulling, and a slow deep tap – Ideal for tight muscles throughout your entire back.
- Tapping: Gentle percussive quick strokes – Ideal for tight muscles throughout the back, but still requiring a gentle touch.
- Shiatsu: A deep, circular movement providing prolonged pressure to tense muscles – Ideal for tight muscles of the inner back.
- Rubbing: A deep, rolling side to side movement ideal for muscles on the back and upper shoulders.
Hisho Massage Chair Review
Hisho Massage Chair Additional Features
Space Saving Technology – Put the Synca Hisho massage chair anywhere in your house without worrying about it hitting the wall as the chair reclines backs. The Hisho requires under 4 inches of space behind the chair when fully reclined.
Leg Extension – The adjustable footrest can be extended up to 4.75in to accommodate taller people. In addition, with the Synca Hisho massage chair, people as tall as 6’3 can enjoy a therapeutic massage.
Remote Control – No complex menus or sub-menus, just a power button on at the very top of the controller and select any of the 6 buttons below, and you’re getting a massage. All the buttons you need at your fingertips.
Hisho Massage Chair Dimensions
Dimensions Upright: W27.5 x H45.2 x D27.5
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Maximum Load Capacity: 264 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.